Thursday, December 11, 2008

w00t

well! I just participated in my first ever woot-off it was pretty fun too :)

While I missed the "big prize" also known as a Bag of Crap, I did manage to score a set of thermometers, one per kid! (woot) and a nifty little toy that is USB powered. I got Woot Off Lights. Actually they're for the husband, but that's ok, I'll enjoy them ;)

AND, woot becuase I finished all of the boy's Christmas gifts!! I am attempting to upload the pics now, but don't hold your breath.

Now it's time to start on the girls, which I have,but I started on her poncho, which will take me more than a day or two. I do hope to make her a pair of slippers out of the leftover yarn from the socks I made.

yep, no pics tonight. Bummer. Off to work on girly's stuff!

No comments: