Sunday, March 30, 2008

Time to catch up?

I guess I should try to catch up with the last 3 weeks of my life. I've realized, since having a chance to catch up on the blogs I realize I really need to write more often, and figure out what I want to write about. So, bare with me while I test a few things over the next couple weeks. And, if you ever read, please let me know what kinds of things you would like for me to write about! Ask me questions, send me articles, give me those goofy online quizes that ask anything, and I'll post them and have some fun.

Anyway my wonderful husband is home for a while, he's on leave from work (not the military, anymore). It's been really nice having him home. I hang out with my daughter all morning, she watches tv and brings out some toys. I get to read, books, blogs, boards whatever. My husband joins us when he gets up, and we watch tv, sometimes get to lay there together. When I'm getting things cleaned up, sometimes my daughter will sit with him. They'll watch tv, read books, work on a puzzle. It's really great to watch, and really helpful!!!

I've managed in the last 2 days to master the double crochet stitch and have begun making yet another hat. My daughter claimed the hat this morning, good thing too, she's got the smallest head. I started it yesterday around 5 pm. I'll try to snap a picture of it. I picked a random yarn, I think it's Cascade 220, I'll have to see if I can find what color later. Best link I could find Anyway, yeah, I'll work on a picture. Maybe before I finish it.

It's Spring Break here. Thank Godess the husband is home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*huggles*

Hi, this is Palemedes. Write about whatever it is you want to write about. :)