Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mr. Mole and some crochet


The Movie!






And here is a bag I am making for my crochet projects. Yep, it's crocheted itself. ;) I did not follow a pattern. I was bored one day, and started a gauge swatch for another bag, and decided it would be cool if I could invent my own. So, here it comes. I am going to run out of the blue and brown before it's tall enough, so I've either got to find a third color for the tops and straps, or try desperately to find these colors. The problem there is that this yarn, I have never seen before. I got a bunch of acrylic from my grandmother a few months ago when she moved, and I've been trying to use it up. Practice projects are perfect for that....until you don't have enough!!!

I was thinking black....I've got a bunch of that?







I'm kinda stuck here too. I can't decide if I want to do thinner stripes, or continue with the same width. I dunno, we'll see.

No comments: