Saturday, February 21, 2009

Writers Block?

Perhaps, or perhaps I'm just being lazy about my blog.

I don't really have many projects going on right now which puts a damper on my blogging.

Add to that, this is the first weekend where both children are healthy in 2 or 3 weeks now? sheesh.

The little bit that I am working on right now, is a pair of socks for the man. I finished one earlier in the week, and it's a near perfect fit :) They're just acrylic yarn, so that when I do make his nice socks I've got an idea of the stitch/row counts and he doesn't have to keep trying them on :) They are crochet.

I am working on a knit headband. The challenge/learning point here is cabling! Which I am rather enjoying :) I (hand) copied the pattern so that I can take it along with me when I go outside, or during the 15 min drive to the grocery store. I need to get back into having something to do instead of being glued to the dang computer.

It's also been more than a week since I was out running. It's been 10 days. I feel like I'm getting fat and flabby all over again. Well, I'll take that back. I feel like I've lost all the work I'd done in 5 weeks just by taking "10 days off" it sucks royally. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to it!

No comments: