Geeze I suck!!!
I've been trying to get a lot done in the last month, planning a garden, and planting the seeds. Attempting to figure out just what to do about the house before my dear friend Carrie arrives. I have quite the 'to do' list. And yet, my motivation is stuck behind the thick clouds!!! seriously I think we've had 3 sunny days this month. It's really starting to piss me off! After last February (2008) I had increased the amount of fish oils I was taking this Winter from 2400mgs last year to 3600 mgs this year. Now, they aren't easy to swallow as they're BIG and if they get turned sideways, ouch!!!
But, March was half way decent, so i backed down on the fish oils. I was only taking 2400 mgs during March, and haven't really taken ANY all of April. It's making a big difference, and not a good one. I need sun. I need warm sun and a beautiful couple of days to make up for this.
Not to mention the fact that I have had to move several of our sprouts out of their little 'greenhouse' into makeshift pots because we haven't gotten the garden set up yet!! Why not, you ask? Perhaps because it's been freaking raining for the last 2 weeks. (practically) and on the sunny days, we have something else crop up that eats our time.
This week we're already 2 days behind because of more rain. Yesterday we were going to use the weed eater and leaf blower to clear the space, and then sticks from the yard to 'map' our outline. After that we were going to start 'digging' the space for the outline to be. Then we can 'build' it and start loading in the dirt. we HAVE to get that done this week or we're going to start losing sprouts. I have several that have begun to grow past their 'sprout leaves' and are a good 6 inches tall. I'm freakin out a little bit.
of course all that time on the garden takes away from time in the house to get it all cleaned up and spiffy looking. Yet, while it's raining, I severely lack the motivation to get it done. I putter around doing a little here and there. Never enough.
So, back to my slacking while I read more in my book ;) :p
No comments:
Post a Comment