Sunday, February 14, 2010

More, more snow!

We really enjoyed the snow this year. It was just right for packing and playing. I didn't get any pics of the front of the house before my camera battery died, and before we went sledding down the driveway. We ended up with a large laundry basket, and the kids each only went once. But I must have gone 20 times lol



This is Bob. He replaced Stan. At least until Bob fell over, then he 'joined' Stan. 



The kids playing in the morning before it got too warm. 


And at the end of the day, looking out at all the grass, dirt, and what was left of the snow, I smiled to myself. We all had a great time, and I really appreciate this gift of Winter. I'm also appreciative that I don't have to deal with it often!




Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Chinese New Year! 

No comments: