Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer is Waning.

Yep, I said summer is waining! I couldn't be happier!

Yesterday is was less than 90 degrees, humidity was low, it was breezy. Oh, it was so nice! Last night it got down to at least 57, and at almost 10, it's only 66 outside. Soooo nice. My favorite season approaches.

It's made me even more excited to get my jacket done, so I think once my headache is gone, I'll start working on it some more. I've also go to keep up with the dishes and laundry though, but oh man. I hope this weather keeps up. Supposed to be 88 today and 87 tomorrow. These are temperatures I can actually tolerate!! I may even get to go on the bike today. Oh that'd be nice too!

Ok, so I've started on the left side of the front of my jacket, and the right side took me about 2 weeks, of inconsistent work, and having other things I was working on in there. I'm hoping to get this part finished in a week. I've made it longer than the pattern. It calls for it to be 17", and then another 9" for the shoulder portions. I've made it to be about 22.5 inches, and then 9" for the shoulders.

Well, my daughter is a little chatter box, and it's not helping my head, which isn't helping my concentration...so.... when there is more I'll be back. Until then...Happy Soon To Be Fall!!!!!!!


(watch now it'll be 100 all next week.)

No comments: