Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's August

And yes, I realize it's almost September, but this is why I haven't been able to post as much as I would like.

School started on August 8, which means I've got homework and driving and waiting on buses to do. AND, now that we're heading in to September that means birthdays!!

We're planning to have Jack's party at a park, he's going to be inviting some kids from school this year. Just a cook out, nothing huge. Probably about 3 hours, start cooking as soon as we get there, burgers, dogs, chips, and juice or water. Let them run around and play and then reign them in before 3 for cupcakes. Should be fun. He's chosen a dinosaur theme, big shocker there.

And we'll probably have Kate's party at one of her grandparents homes. Haven't figured that one out yet.

And as usual, I'm crocheting. I'm still working on my jacket. I'm on 'sleeve 2'. I'm not sure sleeve 1 turned out how I wanted it, so I'll probably redo it. Then it's the belt, and sewing everything together. I also started a newborn size soaker, well they'll be longies. They're in a pretty pumpkin color! I'm excited to see these. I wish I could embroider, I'd put a jack-o-lantern face on the bum.

No comments: