Sunday, September 7, 2008

Long time no update

Things have gotten kinda crazy since school started. Anywho. I am on my 'last sleeve' for my Jacket. I'm nearly finished increasing the stitches and then will work up to the length, which shouldn't take but another day or two (sporadicly crocheting otherwise I'd be done) then I start blocking.

I'm trying to figure out where to put all the pieces while they dry, I do not have that much space. LOL

But it's getting cooler at night, in the 60's so it's coming close to perfect timing. :) I just want it finished by my birthday.


I do have some pictures coming soon, I'll see if I can get any up real quick.

The first leaf of fall. I found this almost 2 weeks ago while waiting for my son to get off the bus. It's from one of our white dogwood trees.


I have been practicing my French braiding. I really want to be able to do my own hair. Even though it's super long. So here is the first one I did on Kate.

And finally, I am working on a pumpkin colored pair of longies for a newborn, and hopefully a 'pumpkin hat' to go along with them (if I have enough yarn left over) and hopefully they will sell. But here they are with some wonderful fall leaves my daughter found in our yard.

No comments: