The passionate ramblings of a bipolar mother, birth professional, breastfeeding advocate, and crocheter/knitter
This is so funny because I'm in the process of making some pumpkin longies for Silas. lol. I'm probably going to make him a pumpkin hat too.Anyways, they are adorable! Well done!
Thanks! I can't wait to see the ones you make for Silas!
What a great set! You are getting to be such a pro! I love the colour on top of the hat.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is so funny because I'm in the process of making some pumpkin longies for Silas. lol. I'm probably going to make him a pumpkin hat too.
Anyways, they are adorable! Well done!
Thanks! I can't wait to see the ones you make for Silas!
What a great set! You are getting to be such a pro! I love the colour on top of the hat.
Post a Comment