Yes, a list. I need to organize my thoughts for Christmas. Yeah, I know it's not even Halloween, but I'm MAKING gifts. I'm not decorating or buying decorations. (I have this hatred for seeing anything Christmas for sale before Halloween...and I started seeing it in August. It just irkes me to no end....there are other holidays between *now* and *then*)
ALRIGHTY....So...
For my sister-in-law...she requested at hat. So I did some digging, and she chose this one. I need to get moving on it.
For my other sister-in-law, my mother-in-law and my mother - socks! Much like those I made my grandmother. Which I can't believe I didn't post, or if I did, I can't believe I can't find it!!
ALRIGHTY....So...
For my sister-in-law...she requested at hat. So I did some digging, and she chose this one. I need to get moving on it.
For my other sister-in-law, my mother-in-law and my mother - socks! Much like those I made my grandmother. Which I can't believe I didn't post, or if I did, I can't believe I can't find it!!

From there I have planned to make some gifts for families in need. A few more pair of longies. Depending on how much wool I can get my hands on. And some...
Newborn hats
Newborn hats
Hat and scarf
Or the hat and scarf on this page
Or this super cute infant/baby girl hat
I have a little girl in mind for a hat like this....
and this is cute
Maybe some baby socks for those families in need?
My son wants a yellow scarf, but I can't find the right texture yarn for it to be comfortable. So I'm starting with this for him.
I'm going to make one of these for my daughter. But I don't know what. She's also the reason I can't decide what hat to make....
Wow.....that's a ton of stuff. I better take a nap and get crackin!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
I need to prioritize. I've already started the hat. I'd like to add the star to my 'current projects' . Then I need to go buy yarn for the socks. They'll only take me 4-5 days per pair. I can work slowly on those. Then I'll figure out what I'm going to make for dd.
Then I'll jump on the Holiday Helper/Family in Need projects.
Or the hat and scarf on this page
Or this super cute infant/baby girl hat
I have a little girl in mind for a hat like this....
and this is cute
Maybe some baby socks for those families in need?
My son wants a yellow scarf, but I can't find the right texture yarn for it to be comfortable. So I'm starting with this for him.
I'm going to make one of these for my daughter. But I don't know what. She's also the reason I can't decide what hat to make....
Wow.....that's a ton of stuff. I better take a nap and get crackin!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
I need to prioritize. I've already started the hat. I'd like to add the star to my 'current projects' . Then I need to go buy yarn for the socks. They'll only take me 4-5 days per pair. I can work slowly on those. Then I'll figure out what I'm going to make for dd.
Then I'll jump on the Holiday Helper/Family in Need projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment