Saturday, October 25, 2008

oh my goodness, it's been 5 days

my poor neglected blog!

Well, there really isn't a TON going on. I'm still working on SIL's hat. The ear flaps are proving more difficult than originally thought.

I am currently sitting here watching SNL's weekend up date - Thursday updates winding up for the real SNL. It hasn't been very good for the last few years, I loved it about 10 years ago, no, god it's been longer than that. Geeze. And of course, it will never be as good as it first was.

In other news. I've been looking around at colleges again. I do this every few months. With my love for midwifery you'd think I'd be looking into some sort of medical degree. But I'm honestly NOT interested in any of them. I'm sure I'll take some venipuncture courses (are there courses?) for drawing blood samples and such, but for "bettering myself through education" I am most interested in a degree in Literature or History. Not sure which, but apparently there are NO online courses offered!

Well, lets see, whatelse. Fall Festival was great, but I forgot my camera. Figures. Uuummm yeah.

Getting ready to start working on all the holiday socks I'll be making. I'm going to need at least 6 skeins. Oh and dh wants a pair of super soft around the house socks as well, so 8 skeins.

Bah, with nothing exciting, i've got nothing.

No comments: