I have a favorite store. And well, it's only my favorite because i can actually buy clothes, that I actually LIKE there. So I took some of our birthday money, and on Monday after the kids dentist appointment I went through Plato's Closet and found a pair of jeans, an old navy 3/4 sleeve black button down. found a sweatshirt/thick winter shirt for dh. Looks good on him ;) AND....
This.
keep scrollin..................
Please ignore goofy face, double chin....ect. It's the dress I'm posting ;)
and all for ................. wait for it...................
That's right, a $130, for $12. New with tags.
And I think that's all for now, it's about time to shower, and then get my lazy bum up to the Teachers Resource Center and work on some fall festival stuff.That's this weekend!!!
2 comments:
i made it over...and i love the dress! :D
Well, welcome back :) Thanks!!!
Post a Comment