The husbands birthday was on Thursday and mine was Friday. Yay! We're done!
I had managed to find a very nice looking magazine on the 60 year history of the Ferrari (his favorite manufacturer) and found it in AUGUST! I was so excited to give it to him and he LOVED it!
Yesterday was not what I was hoping for, but I still had a good birthday.
I have no pictures to update with at this time, but I have 2 projects on the hook, Ava's longies have reached the leg creation stage, and I'm still hoping I have enough yarn to complete this project. I'm sure I can obtain some more from Ava's mama, but I'm not sure that she has anymore of either color!!! ACK!! LOL Neither of us were expecting it would take more yarn than she sent. I balled the yarn thinking "Oh this is more than enough I'll have some leftover for a cute embelishment."
I also have hooked on the Flappy Hat for my sister-in-law, she has chosen very bright colors (well and black) so once I have finished the brim I will snap a picture.
Once I have finished that I am hoping to make the Invinceability Star, two Golden Snitches, and maybe a Pumpkin if I can find cheap yarn for it. Then I need to move on to the Christmas Socks I have planned, DD's hat and DS's scarf.
For now I have to go, I have GOT to get to the bank today.
No comments:
Post a Comment