Yeah, I know it's over. But still. We had some fun here, made a lot of cookies for Jack's class party, and they were well received. Only one kid didn't want one. Dunno why, doesn't matter.
I finished my Tonks costume just in time. I chose iron on decorations to complete the jeans. I'm a little miffed at how poorly they ironed on. Not all parts had glue on them, so some are ALREADY peeling up. Oh well, the jeans were trash anyway! I'll wear them until the rear end rips out again (BIG hole in the bum that we sewed back together) I did buy some fabric for patches so maybe we'll patch it, but I doubt it, there are lots of other little failures waiting to be catastrophic on these jeans. (but they're sooooo comfy....and I need them to last until the Half Blood Price is in theaters. :) )
Jack went as G.I.Joe and Kate as a Princess. They were cute :) I'll get pics uploaded soon.
And next week we'll be back to crocheting, I've got Christmas stuff to crank out now!! Which means I desperately need to go to Hobby Lobby and get yarn for the socks!
No comments:
Post a Comment