Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAG! your it!

I'm gonna start this by tagging..... Carrie, Cat, Lisa and Jill!!

Four jobs I've had -

1.cashier at Harris Teeter
2. Lifeguard at White Water
3. 'everything but embroidery and ordering at Campus Sports
4 Mom's Morning Out teacher for 1 and 2 yr olds

Four movies I could watch over and over -

1. I
2. don't
3. really
4. know...honestly I could guess, but I don't really know

Four places I've lived -

1. South Carolina
2. Georgia
3. North Carolina
4. Georgia


Four TV shows I love -

1.Heroes
2. NCIS
3. Bones
4. Life/ER

Four places I've vacationed -

1. Myrtle Beach
2. Panama City
3. St. Simon's Island
4. Key West - but that was technically a feild trip not a vacation.


Four of my favorite dishes -

1. my 'jumbo noodles'
2. sausage balls
3. the perfect bagel
4. cheese cake


Four favorite drinks -

1.Dr Pepper
2. my coffee
3. vodka & dr pepper
4. Bacardi 151 and...coke or dr. pepper

Four sites I visit daily -

1. Mothering.com
2. Facebook
3. gmail
4. google reader

Four places I'd rather be right now -

1. an Obama celebration
2.a free family vacation (not family free just free)
3. moved instead of still here
4. in bed


Ok, GO!!

No comments: