Sunday, November 2, 2008

Knitting?????

Yep, knitting. I pulled out the needles, the round no less, and cast on last night. I do still love crocheting, but had to try knitting again. I'm quicker, but have yet to purl (or try) this time.

With Tuesday being Election Day my son has no school! So we'll be going to vote at some point when the line will hopefully be smallish. We live in a fairly rural area (not super rural but close enough for living an hour from Atlanta.) that our polling place is a volunteer fire house. Seriously the "one man on duty" type. Then from there we'll be heading to Hobby Lobby so I can purchase the yarn for Christmas socks!! I think I'm doing 4 pair!!

I also need to work on the things I'm making for the kids. Too bad most of this stuff requires the same size hook, of which I only have 2!

No comments: