Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chilly Morning

I seem to have gotten the 'itch' to write this morning.

Have you ever had someone that wouldn't leave you alone. Or take the hint? Now, I'm not the kind of person to usually put someone in their place. But, I don't think I'm all that 'unreadable' either.

Sure persistence pays off...for some. For others it just makes you a bother, annoyance, whatever your word choice is there.

I don't like hurting peoples feelings, and I'm sure this is a major downfall in my personality. Sometimes I just can't seem to make myself speak my mind. Mostly when it's concerning ME. Put me in a position to help, oh say, a baby that deserves breastmilk over formula. Or a woman deserving to know her choices for childbirth, then I can be fairly outspoken. Probably a bother, annoyance, whatever.



And now, for something completely different!!

I will be having the husband put the pics from my camera on his computer so that

1. I don't have over 200 pics on my camera.
2. the videos on there can come off.
3. I can update with some photos!!

No comments: