Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...and we start back at one

your like a dream come true, two, just wanna be with you, three, ....girl it's plain to see you're the only one for me and........

oh, hey, sorry....I'll stop singing in my head.

So, yesterday I posted not only about the mess from the cable company, but about my projects. My beautiful wonderful jacket, and the amazingly comfortable, and rewarding socks. Well, they aren't MY socks, but I'll be damned if I don't end up with a pair for myself!! (I have a couple more pair to make for Christmas first)

My jacket, my wonderful Autumn Colors jacket..... well, I completed the section for the arm hole shaping yesterday, and went to mark some stitches for another step. First I was to mark these stitches off for the back of the neck, then continue on the 'right front' section. Counting.... no that's not right. I managed to 'lose' 4 stitches. I ended up having to rip back the entire arm hole shaping section.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And then do it all over again! Now I'm like 1.5 inches into it again. So incredibly frustrating.

But, as I told my awesome husband. I'd rather rip it out, and redo it than have it not fit right. (and then I continued to bang my head against the wall)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I know what it's like to have to rip out so many hours of work. I had to do that twice with the schoolmarm vest I finished recently, but in the end it was worth it. As you say, better to rip it out and have a wearable garment in the end! Hang in there and I can't wait to see the finished product.