Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Poppy

Today is my dad's birthday he's 54. And will probably kill me for saying that. Not that he can so much as turn a computer on...but hey. Ya never know! I have to ...HAVE TO, remember to call him. I forgot last year, and felt bad for weeks.

Oh fantastic, I just burned my bagel. I've been really enjoying them in the mornings. Light (very light) layer of butter, nicely toasted, cream cheese, and then eat it like a sandwich. Yeah, it's yummy. Of course, I set the toaster oven just a touch too high, came here to start my blog post and burned an edge of it. Crap.

In other news, lots of exciting things, not much going on here. I'm hoping to lose a couple lbs, not really for summer, but so my clothes fit me! Yesterday I pulled on a favorite shirt of mine, and couldn't even wear it around the house, because of 'muffin top' syndrome, and just feeling horribly fat in it. (I'm really not that 'fat' I have a spare, and love handles, yeah, but I hate it.) Oh what I would give to be a life guard again, being able to eat what I want not having time to eat anything, swimming all the time, nice tan...not to mention the fact that I was 16, and well, yeah, I was 16, what more is there????



Time to cut this short we've got a chiropractic appointment at 10. Peace, have a great day, and if I don't get around to it, I'll be back on Monday. But I'm hoping to get on tomorrow morning and share a couple pictures.

 


No comments: