Anyway, I'm busy chatting a friends "ear" off...we're on iChat, and I'm probably bugging her to death. Love ya lady ;) She's getting her oldest daughter ready for a soccer game, and my kids are sitting on their rear ends watching Harry Potter. And I'm just now sitting down to eat something for breakfast at 10:00. And yes, it's another bagel, NO I didn't burn this one.
For those of you who don't know, I c
Now, because I love these books so much, I'm starting to really dislike the movies. I've of course seen them all, several times over. And the amount of things left our is astonishing. And just makes me want to explode sometimes. I don't know how they're gonna manage to do 6 and 7 with out screwing it up completely. Oh wait, they already did that. By leaving out major plot lines, and some minor ones that are needed to fill in gaps in what they do show! (Are you thoroughly confused yet?) I won't go on and on about it, but when my husband has asked a couple questions reguarding the movie, especially when we watched Order of the Phoenix together, I couldn't answer them with out pausing the movie and filling in the back story, which could take 2 to 10 minutes. We had to take a couple smoke breaks!! He would ask something like "Why is Snape in the Order" or "what did the prophcy say?" "what does that mean" All good questions, but they're almost all answered in the book!!! And if they try to back track and fill in these gaps they're gonna have to make 8 or 9 movies!!!
Anyway /harrypotterrant
More spring pictures!!!
Looking up at the pecan tree, toward some oak trees I think. I was trying to get a shot of the new pecan buds.

My pitiful tulip leaves. I have yet to get a tulip, they've been in the ground 2.5 years. At least the leaves are some nice green to look at.

Some of the cotton we grabbed last year. Nicely dry, not sure what we'll do with it.

Here is a pretty shot of the dogwoods at the end of my street. I love these trees!! They're so beautiful! Here is one more.


And here is the fig tree I planted last year. It may not make it back, it was SO dry last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment