Friday, April 11, 2008

More shorts

So I'm working on another pair of shorts, lots of fun, and excitement going on here.........

*chirp*



*chirp*


I got a sweet comment from another blogger the other day, apparently one of my readers (do I really have readers???) Clicked on her Boob-a-Thon link from my site :) I am always excited to get comments, but from a popular blogger! Made my day :D

And I'm anxiously counting the days until Deadliest Catch returns!! Only FOUR MORE DAYS!!! I am seriously a freak about this show. Why? I honestly couldn't tell you! I watched my first episode back in the summer of '06 while sitting down to nurse my baby. It was the Season 1 reacap "After the Catch" because season 2 was about to start. So, maybe it wasn't summer and it was spring, either way it was already stupid hot outside. And after that was over, they kept showing more, and it happened, I was hooked. I have been watching the recapping and mini marathons they've been showing for the last 2 weeks now.

I'm planning to have my own little Catch Party. It's a private party, so no, you're not invited. *UNLESS you are a member of one of "my" crews* which, I seriously doubt you are if you're reading this. I'm thinking some yummy sushi with REAL crab, not that imitation crap. Something good to drink, and no smoke breaks! God forbid I miss something (I know, I KNOW they'll repeat it the next day, but I am NOT missing ANY of the first episode)

now that I've jinxed myself into missing it....I'll move on.

yeah, alright, that's all I got. I guess I'll get back to my second pair of shorts (which I'll be putting down on Tuesday, if they aren't finished, again, so as not to miss anything)

And, it's time to end this craptastic post :) Thanks for reading!

No comments: